Monday 14 January 2013

A quick note about Pythagoras, it is a study worth, pursuing. There are 10 forms. If we subtract 7 we're left with 3 which is divided into 2 accidents and on the 3rd a new actuality is formed. On the 11th day of January I delivered a painting to the RWA. 11 is when forms start to repeat each other. 0 can not be predicated as a form as yet. Another example, I was at a friends new apartment in Bristol. We were watching a game show, Noel Evens was on, Whose deal is it any way, I tried to predict the box with £20,000. The options were between 7 and 10. I wrongly guessed 7, because 10 is where forms cease at their primary source, before repeating identical sequences all over again, absurd! This was a comical moment, I had some expectations. 

Chrx had endured his own personal hell in a town that he will never return to again, understandably, it is a hole. Whilst he was leaving his flat the neighbour hung out the window with a joint and said,'leaving?' Chrx replied,'Yes, I prefer whisky with scrambled eggs, at 10 o clock in the morning on the 10th day and on the 10th month!''Lucky fucker,'the neighbour reciprocated.'

We visited him not by train or boat but by car, first time since he moved, on a beautiful sunny afternoon 11th January. There was an exhibition of Cats at RWA, which was a reminder to Jynx that cats need looking after. The intelligence of cats substantiates this point. It is a bigger realm than the narrow human one that we exist in. Extra note; one near car accident on M5 and 2nd very near accident with lorry towards Suspension bridge. The tape stopped at exact point so the Sat Nav directions could be heard, before Jynx shouts and orders me to turn down volume.

When we arrived my first conversation with Chrx was about the film, Life of Pi. 'I'm sure I've seen that film before,'he said. "That was the feeling I had as well.' I told him."Where the tyger looks at the stars and sea, my favourite scene.' How do we explain this. Infinity is not
'That which has nothing beyond itself but that which always has something beyond itself or some further part,' let us not be misguided by the death of outside things or other creatures and people because there is always another part that forms, even when the evidence is strongly against this opinion. 

A note about accidents (pun). Pen leaks, the evidence is marks on the adjacent page, I cough and spit is on the page as well (apologies for being disgusting). I am finishing a part time job and about to apply for another, the decisions for which were made spontaneously, but they were two accidents. Collisions can only occur between two identifiable objects, whether they exist in a priory or a posteriori. They are obviously apparent. Three supersedes one and two, but they do follow each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment