Monday 14 January 2013

Analogy, rings which do not have a bezel as 'endless' are always possible to go beyond where ever you are on them. The next part becomes apparent before the end of the previous phase. I maybe working in a jewellery shop! If it doesn't happen and my journal stops here then I am dead, but the journal continues and so do all of my other endeavours, but does this answer any real questions?

What happened to imagination and the Olympics combined, what is this harsh cruelty that our lives predicate as real. In conversation with Chrx there were two suicides that his mother was recently informed about. Her tenant in a near by seaside town lost both his sons due to depression (which is common in the current age and can not be medicated as easily as the doctors presume.) 

Chrx would never have been able to afford the apartment if it wasn't for money received from this tenant. The point is, were sacrifices in this tragic story made. If Christ was the first accident then surly a few thousand years later there must be a second coming and then perhaps we will affiliate Christ with Super Symmetry or God without question. Christ is the highest level of a random process where nature can operate. It is a misjudgement if we believe that accidents do not require collisions between two objects. For instance if it was Christs word that an object can materialise on the first accident then it would need another accident to give it an actual form, even if a priory triggers an accident in a posteriori, the same rule is applicable. Miracles can happen but they still have some degree of illusion.

When I arrived at Chrx's new apartment, I gave him a painting as a gift, which fitted perfectly with the Ikea furniture. I had no idea what the colour schemes were. On the sunniest days we see our friends so that our memories are swamped with light, always. The analogy of bezel rings is "ultimately imperfect, because this 'endlessness' is not the only property a thing has to have in order to count as genuinely infinite. In transversing it you should also never cover the same ground, more than once, this does not happen with a circle, however, which only has the property that the next step is different from the previous one."

When I was 20 I started recording music on a tape recorder that made a strange clicking noise, when you pressed record. I completed countless tapes by the time I was in my early 30's, they were destroyed in the fire of a warehouse, where myself and three other Artists produced work. I now have a tape machine which is connected to a digital recorder with similar functions, mixer, microphone and guitar. The sound is as I intended so that I can scrapbook an idea for an album called "Compilation tapes for Jynx" and the next will be compilation tapes for Colleen, who was a childhood sweetheart of mine and the next will be ?? who knows Trevor.

I may only complete two albums. The point is I am writing and recording in exactly the same way as in my early twenties. This time the tapes will not be destroyed because they are on line. A process is endless if by accident. We can recover previous methods that were lost anytime. It is of course the quality of tape that I am interested in, even though I hated it when I was younger and all I wanted was crystal clear sound. The sound that I can get is as pristine now as I expected when I was 21. I have fulfilled a potential that led to this actuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment